Graphic Design Services
Part of the Student Organization Center in CUB 331, the Creative Services team provides free graphic design for Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) and other student groups.
We can create:
- Posters, sandwich boards, flush flashes, banners and other print materials
- Digital signage
- T-Shirts and other promo items
- Social media images and more!
Photo and Video Services
Part of the Student Organization Center in CUB 331, the Creative Services team provides free photography, filming, or video editing for Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) and other student groups.
- Event coverage: meetings, workshops, conferences, concerts and more.
- Photography and headshots
- Promotional video and/or photo compilations
- Social media videos
- Digital signage display videos
RSO Rewards Program
Groups using our design and video services will accumulate points toward awesome prizes for each work order submitted!
Work order submissions will be tracked during fall and spring semester. RSOs earn rewards based on the number of work orders submitted.
- 3 work orders: 5 FREE color prints of your most recent design (8.5x11” or 11x17” only)
- 5 work orders: 5 RSO t-shirts with a logo of your choice printed on front
- 8 work orders: Tabletop pull-up banner with your group’s design ($75.00 value)
- 10 work orders: We will facilitate the purchasing of up to $100 worth of promotional items for your RSO OR get a personalized tablecloth with your group logo ($100.00 value)
- Points will reset at the beginning of each fall and spring semester.
- Points may be cashed in at lower values and will reset to zero to start again, or can be saved up to cash in at larger values during a single semester.
- Student organizations funded by S&A fees are not eligible to win.
- Work orders must be related to a new logo, event advertisement, or club outreach.
- Work orders made for a new t-shirt design, a tabletop banner design, or a new logo for promotional items or a tablecloth will not count toward the next prize.
Student organizations are not eligible if they meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Funded by S&A fees
- Directly supported by academic departments/colleges/programs
- Members of the Greek community
The Student Organization Center reserves the right to exclude groups from eligibility based on existing funding sources and other support.
*Rules and prizes subject to change.
If you have any questions, give us a call at 509-335-2402, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 509-335-8443 or visit us in the Student Organization Center located in CUB 331.