LeaderShape Catalyst Feb. 24
This nationally known one-day program is designed to help you explore your leadership potential, identify how you can contribute to groups and causes you care about, and how to be a catalyst for yourself and the communities around you.
The program is hosted by the nationally recognized nonprofit LeaderShape®, which challenges individuals to work toward a world where everyone leads and embraces living in possibility — a world where anything is possible.
LeaderShape is valued by major corporations, non-profits, and other institutions as a catalyst for leadership engagement.
- The event will be held Saturday, Feb. 24, 2018.
- Participation is limited. Open to WSU juniors and seniors only. Student registration closed Thursday, Nov. 30.
- WSU faculty and staff can nominations closed Thursday, Nov. 30.
Increase Your Capacity to Lead
- Contribute to causes you care about.
- Establish a lifelong process of learning, exploration and action.
- Create a community, and engage in meaningful conversations.
Engage in small group dialogue, large group interaction, and personal reflection. Leave compelled to start a new habit, to persist, and to live in possibility.
Get Connected …
Get to know the others around you, learn about the program and how to make the most of your experience.
The Stories We Tell
Explore your leadership story so far, and uncover the labels and limits that often hold us back.
Details coming soon.
The Work of Leadership
Learn what you can contribute to the work of leadership, how to be fully engaged, and the importance of networks and support.
Authoring My Story
Start something extraordinary, and learn how to create shared success.
How we show up tells a story. Learn some new habits to take on as a catalyst and how to use those tactics to create a just, caring, and thriving world.