The Office of Student Involvement
The Office of Student Involvement provides services, support, and facilitates the event registration process for more than 400 Registered Student Organizations annually. The Student Involvement Cougar Leadership Team produces and facilitates a wealth of leadership development programs designed to reach the greater student body. The Office supports the Student Entertainment Board, , ASWSU student government executives, Senate (including 14 programmatic and service committees), the Graduate Professional Student Association (GPSA), STAGE and Nuthouse Improv.
Student Involvement Office S&A Fee Usage
|Goods and Services (printing, programming, office supplies, advertising, etc.)||$123,243||13%|
Student Involvement Allocation History (2015 - present)
Listed below is an outline of services and support provided through the Office of Student Involvement.
- Staffing provides advisement to 23+ student committees and teams including more than 230 student leaders that are charged with providing programs and services to the greater student body on the Pullman campus.
- ASWSU Committees: Executive Staff, Senate, Asian Pacific American Student Coalition, Black Student Union, Environmental Sustainability Alliance, Gender Sexuality Alliance, GIVE, International Student Council, Issues and Forums, Ku-Ah-Mah, Movimiento Estudiantil Chicanx De Aztlán, Middle Eastern Student’s Association, Student Veterans Committee, Cougar Choice Housing, KZUU, and Student Legal Services.
- Graduate Professional Student Association
- Student Entertainment Board
- STAGE/Nuthouse Improv
- Cougar Leadership Team
- Student Organization Ambassadors
- Creative Services Team
Registered Student Organizations
- Provides advising support to more than 400 registered student organizations. Working through over 1,100 events annually.
- Student Organization Center provides workspace, lockers, free graphic design, organization supplies, trainings and workshops, and financial guidance.
- The Cougar Leadership Team coordinates a series of signature programs promoted to the greater WSU student body.
- Leadership tier cohort programs: Emerging Leaders, Crimson VIP, and Leadership WSU.
- Pacific Northwest Collegiate Leadership Conference
- Student Leader of the Month
- Leadership Speaker Series
- Facilitate the Leadership and Engagement Awards of Distinction (LEAD) ceremony, featuring the President’s Award for Service and Leadership, the ASWSU, and GPSA inaugurations.