Register a new student organization – it’s simple!
Have an idea for a new student organization at WSU.
Be sure to search www.CougSync.wsu.edu for pre-existing organizations.
- Find three other enrolled WSU students that will join your club.
- Find an advisor.
- Be sure to speak with this person and obtain permission before putting them down as an official advisor for your new organization.
- Advisors can be a faculty, staff or graduate student with a teaching, research, or graduate assistantship.
- After registering, your advisor will get an email with an Advisor Agreement attached and must fill this out.
- Templates available at https://orgsync.com/36888/files/index/129356/
- Fill out the registration form.