Call for Workshop Presentations
Undergraduate students, graduate students, faculty, and staff are invited to submit a proposal to present or conduct a workshop at this year's conference. We are looking for presentations on a variety of topics that relate to leadership or helping student leaders improve their involvement, organizational activities, or campus experience. We are seeking workshops that are a bit more interactive than just lecture-style presentations, allowing for students to participate in the learning experience.
Proposals could revolve around the themes of:
- Leadership and organizational success
- Improving one's individual leadership skills
- How to navigate being a student and a leader on campus
- Leadership as a vehicle for social justice
- What makes a strong leader today
All proposals submitted will be reviewed regardless of how well they fit the above themes, so if you are at all interested in presenting please submit your proposal and we will try to provide you with a space to share at the conference.